2 Tickets 2 Clock World 2 Tickets 2 Clock World

WOOT

and a happy clock day to u my good son

Kid Fighter - Special ... Kid Fighter - Special ...

hahahaha what a champion

this was funny as hell

Clay Still Loves To Dance Clay Still Loves To Dance

lol you gotta watch that clay

lol that was awesome, one of the better claymation on newgrounds. The parts where the clay guy was rolling into balls, "sausages" and changing shapes and stuff sorta brought back memories of Gumby. It was cool when he was remade with the knife. Well anywayz, it kicked a lot of butt cheek.

X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising

These are absolutely awesome

it's funny coz its true. Please make another 1, i need another fix

Worms - Knock em off Worms - Knock em off

Good job

well you've done a good job with this, looks pretty much exactly like worms 2. Besides its made by an Australian so ofcourse its gonna be good.

EMOTiONS EMOTiONS

Nice little flash

that was a nice flash, but still looks a bit sketchy. Next time make it look smoother, and fix the white strip at the bottom.

_FLU!(chapter05) _FLU!(chapter05)

Great

This series is great, the animation is awesome. I don't understand why people reviewing this can give it a 7, just because they don't like reading subtitles, or can't understand it. Its all about the art, and it kicks ass.

Dos Loop Dos Loop

hahaha

lol, what can i say, it was different.next time make it longer and fix the song loop, it didn't sound right. keep up the good work

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Great

This was a great little tribute for september 11. I don't know what Liam_Holyblade was talking about. Keep up the awesome stuff

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

AWESOME

That was absolutely awesome!!!! Only problem was the large file size, but it was well worth the wait!

MindChamber responds: